Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette Summer 2015
Yes, you've heard it, there's a brand new Urban Decay Naked Palette coming this 8th July 2015.
It's the Urban Decay Naked Smoky palette, an entire whole palette dedicated to nailing the perfect, smokin' smoky eye. It includes a range of cool-toned neutrals, a highlight and sexy grey smoky colours. The shades range from matte, satin to shimmer. All carefully assembled into one palette with gorgeous packaging, a beautiful translucent case with brown smoke print.
Image credit: Urban Decay
Naked Smoky Palette: The shades
The palette contains 9 new never-before-seen shades, 3 exclusive ones and a dual ended brush.
Here are the eye shadows in order:
- High: Champagne shimmer with micro-glitter
- Dirtysweet: Medium bronze
- Radar: Metallic taupe with iridescent micro-glitter
- Armor: Metallic silver-taupe with tonal sparkle
- Slanted: Light metallic gray
- Dagger: Medium charcoal with micro-shimmer
- Black Market: Jet black satin
- Smolder: Deep plum-taupe
- Password: Cool taupe matte
- Whiskey: Rich brown matte
- Combust: Soft pink-taupe
- Thirteen: Light beige satin
The Naked Smoky Palette will retail for $54 USD available July 8 at Urban Decay, and for the Australians it will be available September 29 at Mecca for $78 AUD.