As of: November 28, 2014.
This document explains how we collect, use and disclose your personal information in connection with our Platform. In this document when we use the term "we" or "us" it is a reference to Dupe Up and 'Platform' is a reference to the Dupe Up Web platform.
- 1.1. We collect personal information (username, email address, location, social media, etc) when voluntarily submitted by you. For example, if you choose to save your Country in profile settings.
- 1.2 We also collect non-personal information which may include, but is not limited to, cookies, your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider), the Web browser you used to visit our site, the time visited, which Web pages you visited and your usage data.
- 2.1 We may hold and use your personal information when required by the law.
- 2.2 We may use your personal information to promote and market good and services to you, to provide customer service and for traffic analysis.
- 3.1 We will not sell your personal information without your consent, unless we sell or assign our business or any part of it.
- 3.2 Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
- 3.3 We may choose to disclose your personal information (for the purposes of in clause 2) to our contractors, service providers, our agents, government authorities, our advertisers and any other party who may assist us in providing services to you, or providing you with use of the Platform.
- 3.4 All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
- 4.2 . A cookie is a small file we store on your computer which holds the information we outlined in clause 4.1. Every time you visit our Platform we can view this information.
- 4.3 You may clear or disable cookies from within your web browser. This can affect how you are able to interact with our Platform.
- 5.1 We store your information in electronic form.
- 5.2 We take all reasonable precautions to protect these records from misuse or unauthorised access by using physical, electronic and procedural safeguards.
- 5.3 It is our practice to destroy, delete or de-identify your personal information when it is no longer needed, but we must keep your files for the period required by law, after which time they may be destroyed.
- 6.1 We welcome any questions or comments and invite you to contact us.
- 6.2 We may amend this policy from time to time, to make sure that it is accurate and up to date.
- 6.3 You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org